The following sessions were presented at the 2018 AAHCM Annual Meeting and are now available for purchase as a Conference Bundle:
1. A Bigger Slice of the Pie: New Payment Models for Home Care Medicine
2. Bringing Technology into the Home
3. Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement
4. Getting Traction: Strategies for Growing Your Program
5. Healthcare Transformation and Innovation
6. How to Lead More Like a Leader Who Was Born To!
7. Legislative Update Panel
8. Long Overdue…New Ethical Dilemmas in Value-Based Care
9. Panel on Emerging Models for Responding to Urgent and Acute Care Events
10. Quality Standards for Home Care Medicine
11. Reduce Readmission Risk with Transitional Care Management
12. Strategies for Serving High Risk and High Needs Populations in Changing Times
13. VHA Home Based Primary Care: Lessons Learned Over the Decades
14. Welcome & Home Care Medicine Landscape
Accreditation and Designation Statements
AAHCM 2018 Annual Meeting
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and The American Academy of Home Care Medicine. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates this Enduring Material activity for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: November 12, 2018, Expiration Date: November 12, 2021