The following sessions were presented at the 2017 AAHCM Annual Meeting and now available for purchase and the ability to obtain CE for these sessions.
1. Welcome and Keynote: Finding Hope and Humor in Caregiving recording Improving Utilization of Hospice
2. Through Home-Based Palliative Care Recording Interdisciplinary Team Care: Case-Based Presentation
3. Illustrating Interdisciplinary Care Across the Continuum Recording Improving Your Practice's Quality Care in the World of MACRA Recording
4. New Oral Anticoagulants Provide Another Option to Treat Venous Thromboembolism and Atrial Fibrillation in Home Patients Recording
5. Evaluating the Potential for Usability of Technology for Home Health Recording
6. Poster/Paper Presentation Recording
7. Interventions for Mental Health Problems in HBPC: Strategies for the Team Recording
8. Risk Bearing Financial Model in Building a Robust House Calls Team Recording
9. Palliative Care and Home Based Primary Care: A Perfect Fit Recording
Accreditation & Designation Statements
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and the American Academy of Home Care Medicine. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates the Enduring Material format for this educational activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release date: November 3, 2017
Termination date: November 3, 2020