- Patient Resources
- Public Policy
- Resource Library
- Industry Partners
|Industry Relations Council Program|
Industry Relations Council Program
Boost your visibility and credibility with the organization and AAHCM members, and interact with AAHCM leadership and members! Become an Industry Relations Council (IRC) participant and engage in the future of Home Care Medicine.
What is the IRC?
The IRC serves as an adjunct group made up of key industry supporters that provide goods and services in the Home Care setting and who share a common goal of advancing the care of patients in that setting. IRC members provide resources, both financial and educational, to help the Academy meet their mission.
Goals for AAHCM’s IRC
The AAHCM IRC provides a platform for year-round engagement between AAHCM leadership and members and the vendors that provide products and services used in the field of home care medicine.
This program allows AAHCM to build positive relationships with industry leaders in the field of home care medicine, helps to create a forum to exchange ideas and insights that could enhance patient care, and can provide resources to further programs that benefit homecare physicians, NPs, PAs, and their patients.
Being part of the AAHCM’s Industry Relations Council offers its partners many benefits including:
• Logo listed as an IRC partner on the AAHCM website with a link to your website
• Press release discussing partnership (new partners only)
• Access to the latest updates and trends with a subscription to the AAHCM eNews (twice monthly briefing) and Frontiers (quarterly newsletter)
• Featured introduction of company in eNews and on AAHCM website
• Complimentary e-blasts to AAHCM members (two per year)
• Opportunity to write an educational blog post in “themed” eNews
• Half-page ad in one AAHCM issue of Frontiers (TBD at time of signing)
• Featured spotlight of your company in an issue of Frontiers
• Host an educational webinar (one per year) with survey follow up to attendees
• Participation in the virtual IRC quarterly networking calls including policy updates
• Two Seats at the AAHCM Annual Conference/Industry Relations Council Meeting
• Have one-on-one with pre-selected Board member(s) (used to answer questions or concerns you may have about industry/topic - one per year)
• Annual AAHCM membership demographic report
• Ability to post for a fee on the AAHCM job board
• 10% Discount on a website banner ad
• Recognition as IRC member on signage at the AAHCM Annual Conference
IRC Participation Requirements
• Adhere to the spirit of the AAHCM Principles of Home Care Medical Ethics
• Attendance at AAHCM Annual Conference/Industry Relations Council Meetings
• Quarterly benefits review with an IRC Representative
• In compliance with IRC payments
Become an IRC Member