2020 AAHCM Annual Meeting FAQs
- How do I register?
Register on our website by clicking here.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my membership?
Reach out to our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your membership.
Who do I contact if I’m having trouble registering for the conference?
Reach Kim at our help desk at email@example.com if you are having difficulties.
Where do I go to attend the virtual sessions?
After you register for the annual meeting, you’ll receive an email in October with your credentials and a link to launch the platform in your web browser — no special software or plugins required. Explore the virtual lobby to find session rooms, the networking lounge, exhibit hall and more.
- How do I network with other attendees?
There are opportunities throughout each day and evening to network with other attendees and sponsors in the lounge area and the exhibit hall.
- Will I be able to get recordings of the educational sessions?
Yes! Registered attendees will be able to access recordings of most educational sessions and keynote speakers after the Annual meeting.
- How do I prepare for the virtual conference?
Getting ready for a great virtual conference experience is much like preparing for any virtual meeting:
- Plan your agenda in advance. Note that preconference
sessions require preregistration, and in some cases an additional fee.
- If you might attend a video session, be aware of your appearance and surroundings on camera. Avoid attire and settings that are
unprofessional or distracting. If you prefer to use a virtual background, you may download a conference-themed background prior to the annual meeting.
- Consider your audio and microphone needs for
- You may wish to take notes, whether by hand or on a separate screen.