2017 Annual Conference Recordings
Presentation Date/Time: October 13-14, 2017
Title: 2017 Annual Conference Recordings
The following sessions from the 2017 AAHCM Annual Meeting were part of the virtual conference and are now available on-demand. This bundle of sessions is eligible for CME credit.
- Welcome and Keynote: Finding Hope and Humor in Caregiving recording
- Improving Utilization of Hospice Through Home-Based Palliative Care Recording
- Interdisciplinary Team Care: Case-Based Presentation Illustrating Interdisciplinary Care Across the Continuum Recording
- Improving Your Practice's Quality Care in the World of MACRA Recording
- New Oral Anticoagulants Provide Another Option to Treat Venous Thromboembolism and Atrial Fibrillation in Home Patients Recording
- Evaluating the Potential for Usability of Technology for Home Health Recording
- Poster/Paper Presentation Recording
- Interventions for Mental Health Problems in HBPC: Strategies for the Team Recording
- Risk Bearing Financial Model in Building a Robust House Calls Team Recording
- Palliative Care and Home Based Primary Care: A Perfect Fit Recording
2017 AAHCM Annual Meeting Recordings Bundle includes all of the above individual sessions.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category Credits™.
Select the bundle for purchase.
Login instructions and CME information will be sent with your receipt for purchase.
Questions about the AAHCM Annual Meeting Recordings can be directed to: Val Good-Turney, Executive Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.