Advanced Providers Insurance RRG
Our alignment with AAHCM would be to become an IRC member and position our services and products as a unique resource tailored to the needs of home based primary care and AAHCM members. With over 20 years of experience in underwriting home based primary care practices, API is uniquely qualified to provide the following benefits:
- Competitive rates that are typically 65-70% of market value for similar office based practices resulting in a 30-35% reduction in premium per member
- API employs a compliance consultant that guides their policyholders through a range of clinical oversight compliance guidelines that apply to the supervision by physicians of PA’s and NP’s, on a state by state basis
- API is the only carrier in the US whose sole focus is providing coverage for home based primary care provider
- In addition to the discounted rates AAHCM members will receive a credit equal in value to the cost of AAHCM membership dues
- If they are not members the same credit will be applied if they join AAHCM. In this way we will incentivize all HBPC providers to become AAHCM members.
For these reasons and more we feel API is uniquely qualified to serve AAHCM member interests and the growth of home based primary care medicine. Ultimately API would like to be seen as an affinity partner of AAHCM and provide exclusive insurance benefits to AAHCM members.
Conference Supporter Bronze, IRC Associate
CareLink Mobile Practice Manager
CareLink Mobile Practice Manager is the first and only cloud based practice management tool specifically designed for your primary care house call practice or mobile medical service company. CareLink comes out of the box with powerful scheduling and administrative tools to improve your office workflow and can be integrated directly with your office EMR. CareLink also provides a direct a link between patient's care givers, assisted living homes, group homes, doctors’ offices, and others who are managing the care of a large group of patients within your practice. Ask us to show you how our customers have used CareLink to significantly improve their bottom lines!
The Home Centered Care Institute (HCCI) is coordinating a nationwide effort to build a high-quality HBPC workforce. Through workforce education and training, evidence-based best practices research, and innovations in technology we aim to advance the national standard for treating medically complex patients who are better cared for in the home.
Conference Supporter Platinum
Landmark Health is focused exclusively on caring for the most complex and chronically ill populations. Our providers deliver house calls to patients, wherever they reside and whenever they need it. Our interdisciplinary clinical teams provide highly coordinated care for those who need it most. Landmark patients live longer, higher-quality lives.
Privis Health develops and implements comprehensive data-driven population health management programs, including proactive team-based service models, and a structured approach to allow health care organizations engaging in alternative payment models to drive outcomes and manage risk.
Privis Health management team has, for the past 27 years, been directly involved in a wide range of large scale, private and public health care programs. Developing cutting edge, first of their kind health information technology systems for population health management that are currently in use today by health institutions enterprise wide.
The company is currently supporting advanced Medicare, Medicaid and commercial fee for value programs for health systems that span 12 states and collectively manage almost 1M lives. Privis Health’s primary technology offering is configured with workflows and assessments that are targeted to support current health care innovation programs such as Medicare Shared Savings Program, NextGen ACO, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), Medicaid DISRIP, Transitions in Care Management Programs, CMS - Chronic Care Management, and Independence at Home, all of which can be adapted to meet local program goals and requirements. In addition, Privis has deep experience in establishing, designing and supporting All Payer Initiatives that are inclusive of all payor models to include Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Self-Insured Employers.
In addition, we assist with the design, implementation, and expansion of a population health program, and share accountability for the performance of initiatives that include the following components:
- Advanced patient centered medical home operations at each primary care site
- Team based services for people with more complex needs
- Outreach and preventive services for targeted populations
- Extension of wellness and prevention programs to community sites
- Integration with referring community providers to offer more complete services
- Outreach to new patient populations and engagement of undeserved patients
- Use of a complete health information and data infrastructure to guide operations as a value based learning health system.
Sindy Von Bank | Director of Sales and Marketing | Privis Health
888.533.9490 (office) | firstname.lastname@example.org
TridentUSA is the leading national provider of bedside diagnostics to residents wherever they call home.
Our services are high quality, low cost alternatives for healthcare providers. TridentUSA performs diagnostic services daily to more than 12,000 post-acute facilities across 45 states.
TridentUSA's customers are confident in our responsiveness, quality and integrity in all that we do.
IRC Premier, Conference Supporter Platinum
Interested in being listed on our Vendor Directory please reach out to Allison Whitley at 847-375-3673 or email@example.com to learn more about our listing process.