2017 Medicare Webinar
Endured Version Now Available for Purchase!
What Academy Members Need to Know about Medicare’s Quality Payment Program that Begins January 2017
(Originally Presented Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 11am CST/12pm EST)
Medicare’s Quality Payment Program (QPP) begins in January. The QPP will effect quality members’ practices. Learn how the QPP will effect your practice – what you have to do to prepare, to avoid negative payment adjustments based on 2017 services and how to succeed.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What is the Quality Payment Program that begins 2017?
- What is its relationship to MACRA?
- Does this replace the existing Medicare reporting programs?
- Who is required to participate in the Quality Payment Program?
- Who does not have to participate in the Quality payment Program?
- How does the Quality Payment Program work and what does is “the Pick your Pace” way to Participate?
- What is the relationship of the Quality Payment Program to Practice Transformation?
- What is the Merit Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)?
- What are Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMS)?
- What do I have to do to succeed under the Quality Payment Program?
- How can I learn more?
Gary Swartz, JD, MPA
Mr. Swartz has more than 30 years of experience in medical practice management and health systems management, consulting and recruitment. His background includes work in health policy and advocacy, and audit and compliance for health systems. In his role with AAHCM, he provides practice management and regulatory advice to medical practices and organizations across the country. Mr. Swartz also provides public policy service for the Academy and leads a best practices and evidence gathering learning collaborative for practices participating in Independence at Home, a Medicare shared savings demonstration.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Please fill out the registration form by phone/fax or mail into AAHCM:
8735 W. Higgins Road, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60631
Call AAHCM at (847) 375-4719
Or Fax (847) 375-4792
Questions about the AAHCM Webinar can be directed to: Michelle Majewski, Education Coordinator, at email@example.com.