2017 Annual Conference Recordings
Presentation Date/Time: October 13-14, 2017
Title: 2017 Annual Conference Recordings
The following sessions from the 2017 AAHCM Annual Meeting were part of the virtual conference and are now available on-demand. Each of these sessions are eligible for CME credit. The sessions can be purchased individually or can be purchased altogether.
- Welcome and Keynote: Finding Hope and Humor in Caregiving recording
- Improving Utilization of Hospice Through Home-Based Palliative Care Recording
- Interdisciplinary Team Care: Case-Based Presentation Illustrating Interdisciplinary Care Across the Continuum Recording
- Improving Your Practice's Quality Care in the World of MACRA Recording
- New Oral Anticoagulants Provide Another Option to Treat Venous Thromboembolism and Atrial Fibrillation in Home Patients Recording
- Evaluating the Potential for Usability of Technology for Home Health Recording
- Poster/Paper Presentation Recording
- Interventions for Mental Health Problems in HBPC: Strategies for the Team Recording
- Risk Bearing Financial Model in Building a Robust House Calls Team Recording
- Palliative Care and Home Based Primary Care: A Perfect Fit Recording
2017 AAHCM Annual Meeting Recordings Bundle includes all of the above individual sessions.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category Credits™.
Each Individual Recording Member: $23
Each Individual Recording Non-member: $43
Select individual sessions or the bundle for purchase.
Login instructions and CME information will be sent with your receipt for purchase.
Questions about the AAHCM Annual Meeting Recordings can be directed to: Dawn Herman, Director of Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.